Are you an Old Navy fan? If you are, then you’ve come to the right place because here you’ll learn how to easily and securely access your Old Navy credit card account online in order to efficiently manage it, plus you’ll learn several other useful tips that will help you save a lot of time when you need it the most.
We’ll also help you create an account in case you haven’t got one yet, once you do, you’ll be glad you did, because you will be able to immediately start taking advantage of Old Navy’s advanced online account management platform. After logging in you’ll be able to perform tasks such as pay your bills online, view your current balance, track your rewards, view your account history, activate your credit card, and more.
Old Navy’s cardholder account services now offer more features and they have also made major improvements such as a faster and more secure login, improved navigation, a simplified payments system, and easier access to your rewards. After getting your credit card and creating an online account you will be able to “check out a lot faster, save your most frequently used addresses, review your past orders and payments history, and get the latest information on new arrivals“.
How to Login to your Old Navy Credit Card Account
You can access your account on any device, it doesn’t matter if it’s a desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or any other mobile device for that matter, as long as you have an internet connection and a mobile web browser, you’re good to go.
To sign in to your account follow the steps below:
1. The first thing that you’ll need to do is click on the red button to go to the login page:
2. Enter your User ID in the blank field on the left side of the website.
3. Click on the “Login” button as indicated by the arrow on the image below.
4. Now enter your password and press enter.
How to Log in on Mobile
Unfortunately we haven’t been able to find an app that allows you to conveniently access and manage your Old Navy credit card account using a mobile device. But we did find a mobile optimized website where you can easily and securely sign in to your account on the go. To access your Old Navy credit card account online using a mobile web browser simply follow these steps:
- Go to https://oldnavy.mycreditcard.mobi.
- Enter your User ID in the blank field box located in the center of your screen.
- Tap “Next”.
- Enter your password and click “Login”.
How to Sign Out of your Account
- If you want to log out simply click on the “Sign Out” link located at the top right corner of Old Navy’s credit card website.
Keep in mind that if you haven’t even applied for a credit card, or if you haven’t signed up for an online account yet, this information won’t do you any good, because obviously you won’t have a card in order to register and/or activate.
Need help with the application process? We’ve got you covered!
How to Apply for an Old Navy Credit Card
- Go to this page (https://eapply.oldnavy.com/) and fill out the online application form.
- Once you’ve completed the form with all the appropriate information, click on the “SECURE SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page.
- Now just wait for a reply!
If you get accepted, you’ll soon get your card. Once you have your card you’ll need to complete the registration and activation process to start enjoying all the benefits of managing your account online.
To register and activate your card go to the login page by clicking on the red button located at the top of this page. When you’re there, look for the “Register and Activate” button and click on it. You will then be taken to another page, where you’ll need to enter your account number, which can be found on the front of your credit card or on your statement. After entering your account number click “Continue”, and then follow the provided instructions to set up your online account.